Four plus one reasons to book a wedding film
- The wedding day is one of the most beautiful and important days of our lives. We want to experience it to the fullest and remember it forever. But just as every beautiful thing goes so fast! As long as you are busy with the preparations and the endless last minute details or just as much as you have to be the soul of the party, you will inevitably lose some important scenes that are happening around… smiles, hugs, funny lines, tears of joy. The work of the videographer is to capture these moments and immortalize them so that you can enjoy them with your peace of mind later on.
- Your wedding photos will surely be wonderful but they can not tell the whole story! They can not show how your wedding dress moves while dancing, happiness in the eyes that were intertwined, the music, laughter, joyful voices. The photos capture the moments, but the wedding film animates them for you again and again for as many times as you want to see them or share them with others !!!
- We are in 2019 and the technology has advanced amazingly. You do not have to worry that someone with a huge camera on the shoulder and a strong light will follow you around. The videographer can capture any important moment of your wedding without even being noticed!
- D’not you want to become a star, even for one day, in your own short film? Today wedding films are not simple recordings that simply merge to form a whole. They are small works of art that exploit all the modern means and effects to create a pleasing effect that will move you and remain unforgettable. Because you deserve it! A unique wedding film for unique people.
- According to research one of the biggest omissions that couples do and then regret it is to not to book a wedding videographer to capture your wedding film. Don’t do it!!!